- Take Classes
- Youth Programs
- Digital Pathways
- Advanced Tracks
- Adobe Youth Voices
- Digital Pathways
- Independent Media
- BAVC Productions
- Client Profiles
- A/V Artifact Atlas
- Submit an Inquiry
- Preserving Dance Heritage
- Lost Treasures
- NEH Preservation Assistance Grants
- NEH Project Site
- Preservation Access Program
- Get A Job
HomeNewbie Quiz: Adriana Gordon
Newbie Quiz: Adriana Gordon
Posted on: Wednesday, October 03 2012 |
We're thrilled to welcome Adriana Gordon to the team as BAVC's newest Enrollment Advisor. In the long-term, she'll be helping students learn about and enroll in classes. In the short term, she'll be withstanding our scathing, time-honored Newbie Quiz.
1. The story of your life starts out with which 10 words?
Beneath a black mane sat eyes that could read your mind.
2. What's your astrological sign?
Everyone always guesses Scorpio... it's not Scorpio.
3. How do you take your coffee?
Medium/dark roast, full-bodied, not too creamy, not too sweet. Ahem.
4. Name two things you believe in.
Leaving [insert noun] better than you found it.
5. What's the last song/movie you paid money for?
Give Me Love by George Harrison
6. Who would play you in the BAVC movie and why?
Cantinflas (Mario Moreno). He often played the champion of the little guy, and the man had a way with words.
7. Most embarrassing job?
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I've never had to take an embarrassing job.
8. What snacks do you eat at the movies?
Popcorn with buttery liquid & yeast (if they have it), peanut m&m's, and ill-behaved children.
9. What are you most likely to be doing at 9pm on a Thursday?
Changing into my soft pants.
10. If you weren’t working at BAVC (and money was an object) what would you be doing?
11. If you weren’t working at BAVC (and money was no object) what would you be doing?
Teaching senior citizens how to skype unsuspecting relatives and watching films.
12. What are you looking forward to most in your new job at BAVC?
Figuring out why all my new co-workers are being so nice to me.