PLEASE NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP IS TAUGHT ONLINE USING ZOOM!
Sure, you know After Effects and Premiere and Illustrator and . . . what you don’t know is how to make them play nice together. While there is an infinite number of pathways to follow while working on a motion graphics project, only a few will yield the best results in the shortest amount of time. This instructor-led online class is tailored for the intermediate motion graphics artist who wants to streamline their work process and maximize results.
- Thinking about an organizational strategy you can use for future projects
- Planning an efficient roundtripping process
- Using proxies to speed up your work
- Moving from Illustrator and Photoshop to After Effects
- Creating and using templates between After Effects and Premiere
- Knowing when to use which program
- Understanding how to organize a project from beginning to end
Motion Graphic Design: Workflow Workshop Training for the San Francisco Bay Area
BAVC offers this Motion Graphic Design class in San Francisco, and many students come to us with an interest in taking San Francisco graphic design training classes. Whether you are interested in learning Adobe and Apple apps for Graphic Design, this class will draw students from San Francisco and all over the Bay Area. Students even attend from Oakland or Marin County.
Photo by Jacob Miller on Unsplash