Website Novato Community Television (NCTV)
A Voice for Everyone
Novato Community Television (NCTV) looking for a videographer!
Are you interested in videography, editing, television, and all things media? Novato Community Television is looking for a freelance videographer to help film a number of upcoming events in Novato. These will be on-location shoots using our arsenal of Sony 4k XDCams, shotgun mics, Zoom audio recorder, and live streaming equipment. Additional work in editing and studio tasks may be available as well.
We are a small award-winning community television station in Novato. We have some great equipment, and several fun projects are coming up this summer through the end of the year.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are actively looking for volunteers and individuals who know their way around a camera and are comfortable filming independently. Shoots are primarily nights and weekends, and the work is mostly seasonal/contractual. You should be able to maintain your composure and a gracious attitude, even if circumstances suddenly change last minute (e.g. filming outdoors instead of indoors).
– must be available nights and weekends
– comfortable with Sony XDCAM or similar, including calibrating and syncing white balance, frame rates, etc
– knowledge of proper audio capture, including gain staging, camera settings, mic placement, etc
– strong interpersonal skills with a respectful and patient attitude as you represent NCTV to our clients
– basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro and export formats
– a thirst to learn and grow!
Please direct **resume, cover letter, and demo reel** to email@example.com
Cover Letter: Why are you interested in working at NCTV?
Resume: track record of serious interest in media /your goals
Demo reel: something you’ve filmed that shows you know how to use a camera
Pay: hourly rate begins at $20 per hour.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org