KMPH-FOX26/KFRE-CW59 is a trusted brand providing local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content for Fresno, CA and across the Sinclair Broadcast Group. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. We are currently seeking a full time Promotions Producer! Come join our creative team in Fresno, CA.
- Have extensive editing experience (required)
- Have extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience including but not limited to, Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- Have some editing experience on Avid systems
- Have proficient videography skills using HD cameras including DSLR photography
- Write/Script, Shoot, & Edit news topical promos, image campaigns, POBs, PSA’s and more when needed
- Create promotional content for all platforms including on-air, digital, social media, and outside media
- Coordinate PSA inventory for each station
- Help Schedule, plan, and work at station outside events on a regular basis
- Edit/Produce generic, and custom promotional spots
- Fill station promotional logs for all stations as needed
- Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air news talent and on-air host
- Promote prime, syndicated, and news programing across all TV properties
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and can effectively interact with others
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- At least two years of promotion experience is required
- Proficiency with Avid and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and utilize social media effectively and strategically
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus
- Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.