KMPH-TV/KFRE-TV has an immediate opening for a Promotions Producer. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines. At least two years of production experience is required, as well as proficiency with Adobe Suite programs. Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must. Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus.
· Conceptualizing, writing and producing station imaging, sponsored events and daily syndication promotional spots
· Creating specialized materials for social media, web, print and other materials as needed
· Shooting video and still photography
· Helping with commercial production
· Assisting on location with station sponsored events
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
· Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
· Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
· Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
· A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
· Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
· Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
Advanced knowledge of professional digital video recording cameras, videography, and creative lighting techniques
Working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects and the ability to create both still and motion graphics
· Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
· Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
· Live, multi-camera production experience preferred
· A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.