From t-shirts to posters and logos to websites, graphic design is used to visually communicate an idea, a message, or a statement. Learn the essential tools of the trade including Photoshop, Illustrator, Typography, and Color Theory. Using these tools you will learn to manipulate images for a variety of platforms, create powerful vector images, and master the way that type and color can convey your message.
Courses* included in this bootcamp are:
- Typography & Color Theory
- Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:00am – 6:00pm – Photoshop pt. 1
- Friday, June 2nd, 2017 10:00am – 6:00pm – Photoshop pt. 2
- Saturday, June 3rd 2017 – 10:00am – 6:00pm – Color and Typography pt. 1
- Sunday, June 4th 2017 – 10:00am – 6:00pm – Color and Typography pt. 2
- Saturday, June 10th 2017 – 10:00am – 6:00pm – Illustrator pt. 1
- Sunday, June 11th 2017 – 10:00am – 6:00pm – Illustrator pt. 2
*These are introductory, non-certificate courses.
(48 hours of training)